Recipe by Chef Treenie
I like to keep a can of tamales on hand for this quick dinner treat. Top with sliced avocado and a spoonful of cottage cheese or sour cream.
- 1 (15 ounce) can tamales
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese (or more, if desired)
Directions See How It's Made
- Unwrap tamales and break into pieces. Lay in skillet.
- Top tamales with corn and top with grated cheddar cheese.
- Cover skillet with a lid and cook on low heat about 5 min or until hot and cheese is melted.
- Update: I've adjusted the amount of grated cheese. You can actually use any amount you prefer.