- 12 tamales, canned or ready-made (pork, chicken, or ground meat filling-- doesn't matter)
- 2 pints sour cream
- 2 canned chipotle chiles
- 1 cup grated manchego cheese (or any mild white bubbly meltable of your choice)
- enough butter, to grease baking pan
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut tamales into slices.
- Mix dairy cream, chipotles and salt (to taste) in blender.
- Grease pyrex dish with butter and place first a layer of sliced tamales, then a layer of blended chipotle cream and third a layer of grated cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake or broil 10minutes at 200 ° centigrades (convert to degrees Fahrenheit).