Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is a little different from the other Tamale Breads already posted. I use canned Hormel Turkey Chili and ground turkey, but will post it as given to me
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili, with or 1 (15 ounce) canwithout beans
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box corn muffin mix
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄8 cup water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brown ground beef.
- Drain well.
- Add taco seasoning and water to ground beef.
- Prepare corn muffin mix as directed on box.
- Mix ground beef and corn muffin mixture.
- Spray 10x15 pan with cooking spray.
- Pour mixture into pan.
- Level mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes.