Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is a little different from the other Tamale Breads already posted. I use canned Hormel Turkey Chili and ground turkey, but will post it as given to me
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brown ground beef.
- Drain well.
- Add taco seasoning and water to ground beef.
- Prepare corn muffin mix as directed on box.
- Mix ground beef and corn muffin mixture.
- Spray 10x15 pan with cooking spray.
- Pour mixture into pan.
- Level mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes.