Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
It is a recipe that I made up after doing several searches for something similar and coming up with nothing. My Family loves Tamales and when we buy a dozen or so and have leftovers I make this Casserole
- 6 tamales, any kind except for the sweet ones
- 1 1⁄2 cups any kind salsa, Red, Green, chile pasilla
- 117915 rajas con crema
- 1 -2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese or 1 -2 cup colby, whatever you prefer
- 1 cup sour cream
- Slice the Tamales about 1 to 1 1/2 inches thick layer in a casserole dish.
- Top with Salsa then add 117915Rajas Con Crema then top with Cheese.
- Bake at 350° till bubbly.
- Serve with sour Cream Guacamole or Avocado slices and refried beans.