Recipe by lynnski / LA
This coleslaw with peanuts but no mayonnaise, is served with sandwiches at the Tam O' Shanter Inn, in the Los Feliz area of Los Angeles.
Top Review by Tisherself
When I was a little girl, Tam O'Shanter was the restaurant we always went to for birthdays and other celebrations. So, of course I had to try this coleslaw. It tasted just like I remember the Tam O'Shanter coleslaw tasting. It is just delicious, and not at all sweet like so many coleslaw recipes. Thanks for the memories!
- 946.36 ml shredded cabbage
- 118.29 ml chopped green onion, including tops
- 236.59 ml chopped celery, including leaves
- 59.14 ml chopped salted peanuts
- 2.46 ml seasoning salt
- 1.23 ml seasoned pepper
- 78.07 ml Italian salad dressing