Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I received this recipe from my mom's group at church. It's really yummy, and apparently not common anywhere, as I did a search for it, and nothing came up, so must be a complete original! The original Chef states this recipe is approximate, bc she never measures the ingredients.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced (optional)
- 1 (25 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, only 1/2 - 3/4 of it
- 1 1⁄2 cups Velveeta cheese, diced
- 1 lb pasta (any type)
- Boil pasta.
- Meanwhile, saute onion and beef together.
- Drain grease from pan, and stir in spaghetti sauce over medium to medium low heat.
- Add diced velveeta, and stir until melted and mixed.
- Pour over cooked pasta and serve!