Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Old casserole; this is Nebraskan version which is tomato soup; other versions have black olives. This one didn't have olives but I am putting that option.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups cream-style corn, recipe says 303 can which is about 2 cups
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can mushrooms, use juice also
- 1⁄8 cup black olives, sliced (optional)
- 4 cups egg noodles, cooked
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef; add onions; cook and drain.
- Add to tomato soup, cheddar cheese, corn, mushrooms, olives if using, and cooked egg noodles.
- Pour into a Pam sprayed casserole.
- Top with 1 cup cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
This was good and so easy to make! I didn't realize until I started making the casserole that I didn't have cream corn so I used regular/plain corn and also left out the olives. I made 1/2 the recipe and it was the perfect amount for DH, DSs and myself. Made for My 3 Chefs.