Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
A simple Italian appetizer/snack
- 8 slices baguette (1/2 inch thick, cut on the diagonal)
- 8 slices taleggio (rectangular slices 2x1 inch, about 1/2 inch thick)
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato pesto (Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto)
- Toast baguette slices on a preheated panini grill for 1-2 minutes until crisp and lightly browned.
- Lay the Taleggio pieces on the baguette slices while they are still hot from the panini grill.
- Spoon a trail of Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto over the length of each bruschetta; serve immediately.