Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A drink made with Talea (Cream of Amaretto) It comes from the SAQ (where we buy our liquors in Quebec). The recipe is for 1 martini but it's too much. It gave me 2 glasses of martini and a bit more left in the shaker.
- 4 ounces amaretto cream liqueur (Talea)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces espresso coffee
- ice, crushed
- Put the Talea and coffee in a shaker with ice crushed.
- Shake well and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with cacao and serve.
I topped this with shaved chocolate and it turned out perfect, so yummy ;) Thanks for sharing your recipe.