Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
A tasty casserole perfect for a weeknight after a hard day at work (or play). Easy fixin' with ingredients you probably have on hand.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (chopped)
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can corn (creamed or whole)
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 (6 ounce) can ripe olives (chopped)
- 1 -2 cup grated cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) package noodles
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Brown meat, onion, and garlic.
- Add tomato sauce and corn and seasoning, simmer a few minutes.
- Add olives.
- Layer drained noodles in greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees about 30 minutes or until brown and bubbly.
This is a nice recipe for any week day. Very easy, tasty and easily modified to suit all tastes.