1/1 Photo of Taku Glacier Lodge Ginger Cookies
"Food:The Way To Anyone's Heart"'s Note:
We just returned from Alaska and we were fortunate enough to take a float plane to the Taku Glacier Lodge in Juneau. Salmon is grilled over an open alderwood fire and served with this recipe for dessert. Check out my other recipes from the Taku Glacier Lodge. Here is the link for the float plane trip to the Taku Glacier Lodge: www.wingsairways.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Space oven racks evenly; preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cream butter and sugars together until fluffy.
- 3Beat in eggs and molasses.
- 4Mix flour, baking soda, spices and salt; add to above, just until blended.
- 5Using a small ice cream scoop, form walnut sized dough and dip into raw sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheet with sugar side up.
- 6Bake 10-12 minutes for softer cookies, longer for crispier cookies; cookies will crack on top.
- 7Excellent served warm!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taku Glacier Lodge Ginger Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.4
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 28.0 mg
- Sodium 188.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 1.8 g