Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 mins
Meat + peppers = mmmm. Chop & add any other peppers that look good.
Make and share this Tako's Chile Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground pork
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 (28 ounce) cans whole tomatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) canwhite or other beans
- 1 large onion
- 2 green bell peppers
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 2 anaheim chilies
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 1 pasilla pepper
- 6 garlic cloves
- Chop & saute the garlic.
- Chop the veggies.
- Cook the bejesus out of everything until it's done.
- Best after sitting overnight as the peppers blend & mellow.