Recipe by Chef Decadent1
Now you can recreate the taste of your favorite Asian takeout dish right in the comfort of your home. I have never tried lemon chicken before, but we enjoyed this. Compliments of Kraft.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb boneless chicken strips
- 2 cups snow peas
- 1 small red pepper
- 85 g lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons kraft zesty Italian salad dressing
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium high heat. Add chicken cook until cooked through. Add snow peas and strips of red peppers cook approximately 2 minutes.
- Mix dry Jello powder and cornstarch in a small bowl. Add broth, dressing and garlic, stir until Jello powder is dissolved. Add to skillet Reduce heat to medium cook 3 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Serve over hot rice. I served with egg rolls.
- *You can also jazz it up with 1 1/2 tsp ginger.