- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3⁄4 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup diced ham or 1 cup pork
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup soya sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet heat the sesame oil.
- Add the celery, carrots, onions, and garlic stirring while cooking to tender crisp.
- Stir in the frozen peas and ham or pork, continue to stir and cook until vegetables have softened.
- Lower the heat and add the beaten egg, stirring until it is finely scrambled.
- Add the soya sauce, and rice, blend well.
- Splash a little more sesame oil over the rice if necessary.