Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
The greatest Food Show In The Land Cookbook By Craft
- 6 slices bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup onion rings
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 (18 ounce) jarsoven baked beans
- 1 cup kraft barbecue sauce
- Cook bacon, onion and green pepper until vegetables are tender, drain.
- Add beans and barbecue sauce; mix well.
- Spoon into 2-quart casserole; cover.
- Bake at 350, 30 to 35 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Garnish with additional crisply cooked bacon slices, if desired.