Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
5 ingredients make this an great last minute dip if you keep these ingredients on hand. Great heated up also, to be served on a nacho platter.
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, rinse and drain
- 1⁄2 cup mild salsa
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
This recipe is wonderfully flavorful, I've made it at a number of parties and everyone loves how different the taste is from other bean dips. thanks!