Taim's Moroccan Carrot Salad (Not Spicy)
- Place carrots in a large pot of cold water and bring to a boil, cooking until slightly tender but not overdone, approximately 15 minutes depending on the size of the carrots.
- Drain and place carrots in an ice-water bath until cool.
- Slice diagonally into 1/4-inch-thick rounds.
- In a large pan, sauté the carrot slices in olive oil until slightly brown, cooking them in small batches if your pan becomes crowded.
- Place carrots in a bowl, add the olive oil and the remaining ingredients, and mix well.
- For best results, refrigerate overnight and serve at room temperature.