Member #610488's Note:
This is a yoshoku (Euro-Japanese) recipe from a local Japanese restaurant.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse enoki mushrooms thoroughly and cut off bottoms of stems.
- 2Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook spaghetti al dente according to package directions.
- 3Meanwhile, heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat, then add chopped garlic.
- 4Add clams and sake. Cover the pan with a lid and steam for about 3 minutes or until the clam shells open, which means the clams are cooked.
- 5Add enoki mushrooms and cook until they are softened. Add cooked spaghetti and soy sauce. Flavor with salt and pepper if needed. Mix all ingredients. Discard any clams that do not open during cooking.
- 6Transfer to serving bowls, garnish with green onions or shiso leaves.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taimeiken Style Spaghetti Alle Vongole
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 508.7
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 40.7 mg
- Sodium 817.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 17.4 g