Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
We were going to a football game and mixed up something we thought sounded good... and it was... delightfully delicious...
- 1 (355 ml) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 (355 ml) can vodka (plain or I've used ruby red absolut)
- 4 (355 ml) cans beer (better to use a lighter beer like a lager or pilsner)
- let the can of pink lemonade melt down in the fridge (otherwise the beer foams up too much from too much stirring!).
- put all the ingredients in a pitcher, stir (but not too much or it foams!), and serve over ice!
wow this was good .try this onezwt9 darn stars sorry
my friends taught me a drink much like this. We add fruit punch concentrate along with pink lemonade (to take the edge off pink lemonade and less heartburn) We also add 2 liter of lemon lime soda. Little more vodka and beer also. We call it "porch crawler". As in do not drink too much!! But very tasty and people who do not even drink beer like it!
THIS WAS SO GOOD! And I hate beer! So refreshing - had a bbq and thought I would make it since I had the ingredients in the house! I'm definitely making this again and again - DH and his buddies even liked it and the girls were shocked to find out it had beer in it!