This version uses frozen cream puffs instead of ice cream. The little cream and pastry gems work great partially frozen or just thawed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place banana pieces in a non-stick side saute' pan on medium heat.
- 2Add butter.
- 3Add brown sugar and cinnamon.
- 4Heat until combined and bubbling.
- 5CAREFULLY add rum.
- 6WITH CAUTION, flambe' if desired.
- 7Removed from burner to cool slightly.
- 8Transfer frozen cream puffs to individual serving bowl.
- 9Spoon 1/4 of bananas and sauce on top of cream puffs.
- 10Sprinkle with a dash of cinnamon.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tailgating Bananas Foster
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.2
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 118.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 68.2 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen cream puffs