1/3 Photos of Tailgater Club Sandwich
Use a good quality ranch dressing for this, it will really improve the taste of the sandwich. All ingredient amounts can be adjusted to suit taste. I like to warm the sandwiches slightly in the microwave just before serving to soften the bread and melt cheese. You can replace the ranch with any similar dressing/spread, Thousand Island dressing will work great with this see Kittencal's Thousand Island Dressing or see Creamy Garlic Dressing
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 loaf French bread, unsliced (sliced lenghwise)
- softened butter
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing (or to taste, I use Peppercorn-Ranch)
- lettuce leaf (or use shredded lettuce)
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced turkey breast (can use more)
- 7 slices American cheese
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced deli ham (can use more)
- 4 slices swiss cheese (cut in half to make triangles)
- thinly sliced tomato
- black pepper
- 8 -10 slices cooked bacon (or use as much as desired)
- 1Spread softened butter on one side of the bread and ranch dressing on the other slice of bread (or use ranch on both sides if desired).
- 2Place lettuce leaves over the bottom of the bread that has the ranch dreesing over (use as much lettuce as desired).
- 3Top the lettuce with the turkey slices then American cheese slices then ham then then Swiss cheese triangles and then tomato slices, season the tomatoes with salt and pepper.
- 4Place lettuce leaves over tomatoes and then top with bacon slices.
- 5Cover with the top half of bread; press down slighty with hands to compact the sandwich.
- 6Secure with 8 long toothpicks and slice into 8 pieces (you should have a toothpick for each sandwich).
- 7You can cover sandwiches and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tailgater Club Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.1
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 72.2 mg
- Sodium 1266.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 26.5 g