- 3 (3 ounce) packagesof beef-flavored ramen noodles or 3 (3 ounce) packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 (4 ounce) candiced jalapenos, drained (not pickled)
- 3 1⁄2 ounces tapatio hot sauce or 3 1⁄2 ounces any non vinegar based hot sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can chicken breasts, drained and separated
- saltine crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- Before opening packages of ramen soup, break the noodles by hand into small bits.
- Pour ramen into a mixing bowl with seasoning packets. Pour just enough boiling water in the bowl to cover the ramen. Cover the bowl and let set for 5 minutes. Uncover ramen and stir until tender.
- Place jalapenos, hot sauce, mayonnaise and chicken into the bowl and mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Place in refrigerator for 1 hour or until chilled. Serve on saltine crackers.