Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing drink for early fall football games
- 10 cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks, each about 3 inches long
- 4 cups cold water
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- In a saucepan, combine the cloves, cinnamon, 2 cups water, cranberry juice, and sugar.
- Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves; remove from heat.
- Strain mixture through a fine-mesh strainer into a 2-quart pitcher.
- Add in lemonade concentrate and remaining 2 cups water; stir to blend.
- Chill until cold; serve in ice-filled glasses.