Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a Goose Berry Patch recipe submitted by Crystal Vogel for the cookbook 101 Hearty Recipes. My husband does not like visible mayonnaise, so I mixed 2/3 cup of Dijon mustard with 1/3 cup mayonnaise in place of the mayonnaise. I think the focus of this recipe is the bread ring, so go get creative with the fillings and make it personal!
- 2 . 11 ounce tubes refrigerated French bread dough
- 1⁄2 . pound crumbled cooked bacon
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 lb deli ham
- 1⁄2 lb deli sliced turkey
- 1⁄2 lb sliced provolone cheese
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups lettuce, chopped
- Spray a Bundt pan with nonstick spray. Place both tubes of dough in the pan seam side up joining the ends together to form a large ring. Pinch edges to seal tightly. Spray top top with nonstick spray. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes until golden. Carefully turn out. Combine bacon, mayonnaise,and onions. Mix well. Slice bread horizontally. Spread half the bacon mixture over bottom half of bread. Top with turkey ham and provolone. Place on untreated baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes., or until cheese melts. Top with tomatoes and lettuce. Spread remaining bacon mixture on top half of bread; place over lettuce. Slice into wedges.