Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tasty snack for your next tailgate party. If you are inexperienced in eating jalapenos, you might want to be extra, extra careful!!
- 12 large pickled jalapeno peppers
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- Slice jalapeños in half lengthwise.
- Remove seeds and membranes.
- Fill each half with peanut butter, mounding generously.
- The peppers may be refrigerated, covered for several hours and removed 30 minutes before serving.
- NOTE: You may also make a combination of peanut butter and cream cheese for another filling.
There's a restaurant outside of Denver called The Fort. I first tasted this appetizer there. It's surprisingly good!