1/1 Photo of Tailgate Club Sandwich
Martini Guy's Note:
Easy to make up and take to the football tailgate party. Add cold beer and Maui chips and you may miss the kickoff. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut bread in half horizontally; hollow out center of each half, leaving 1/4 inch shell.
- 2Spread 1/3 cup of the sour cream and bacon dressing into each shell.
- 3Line bottom of each shell with lettuce.
- 4Into the bottom of each shell layer cheese, roast beef, remaining dressing, turkey and then tomato.
- 5Top with lettuce.
- 6Replace top shell.
- 7To serve, cut into wedges.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tailgate Club Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.0
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 96.1 mg
- Sodium 448.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 38.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sour cream and bacon salad dressing