Recipe by Petite Mommy
A chicken for the game or a night at home with the family! If you aren't able to grill it, then bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes or until done. Also, I frequently cut into bite-size pieces and stir-fry with broccoli in a non-stick pan. It's your choice!(Recipe courtesy of foodfit.com) Note: cook times do not include marinating time
- 2⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup mirin (rice wine)
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2⁄3 cup beer
- 6 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 to 6 ounces each)
Directions See How It's Made
- For the teriyaki marinade, combine the soy sauce, mirin, vinegar, sugar, ginger and beer in a small saucepan. Cook over high heat until the mixture reduces by half. Let cool.
- Place the chicken and teriyaki marinade in a plastic bag and seal tight. Place the bag in a cooler with ice packs and let the chicken marinate on the way to the game.
- When you get to the parking lot, preheat a portable grill.
- Grill the chicken on each side until it is cooked through, about 4 to 6 minutes per side.