- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese or 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoons applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped vegetables (I use broccoli, carrot, onion, celery, green or red pepper)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup whole wheat flour or 1 cup flour (I use regular)
- 1⁄4 cup milk (approximate)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cheese, oil, and applesauce together.
- Add veggies, garlic, and flour, and combine thoroughly.
- Add just enough milk to form a ball (about 1/4 c).
- Cover and chill for half an hour.
- Roll onto floured surface to 1/8-inch thick.
- Cut into shapes.
- Bake on cookie sheet in preheated 375 degree oven for 15 min.
- ,or until golden brown.