Your doggies will love you for this one!! Simple ingredients, simple recipe, but they'll be beggin' for more!
My Private Note
small t ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese or 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoons applesauce
- 1/2 cup finely chopped vegetables (I use broccoli, carrot, onion, celery, green or red pepper)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup whole wheat flour or 1 cup flour (I use regular)
- 1/4 cup milk (approximate)
- 1Mix cheese, oil, and applesauce together.
- 2Add veggies, garlic, and flour, and combine thoroughly.
- 3Add just enough milk to form a ball (about 1/4 c).
- 4Cover and chill for half an hour.
- 5Roll onto floured surface to 1/8-inch thick.
- 6Cut into shapes.
- 7Bake on cookie sheet in preheated 375 degree oven for 15 min.
- 8,or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tail Waggin' Cheese & Veggie Treats for Dogs
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.7
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 16.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: