Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I came up with this after having a similar recipe at a party. This is different and really a nice change from your every day nacho.
- 16 ounces peanut sauce mix
- 2 (8 ounce) cans coconut milk
- 1 lb turkey breast
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces fresh bean sprouts
- olive oil
- 1 lb nacho chip
- cube turkey breast into small pices.
- heat 10 inch fry pan over med-high heat.add olive oil to cover bottom of pan.
- Add turkey and stir fry until nicely browned- keep warm.
- meanwhile in sauce pan,pour in coconut milk, Tai Peanut Sauce and mozzarella cheese, simmer until cheese is melted.
- On large platter, spread out nacho chips,add turkey and pour cheese sauce over all and top with bean sprouts ! Enjoy !