Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Sweet tofu custard-type dessert or breakfast
Make and share this Taho recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the equal parts of water and brown sugar until the brown sugar nearly dissolves. Boil about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While that is boiling, heat the tofu and most of its water to nearly boiling for a few minutes and then drain it.
- Put it into a medium to large container (with a lid if you want to save it for later).
- When the sugar mixture is done, turn off the heat and let cool for a few minutes. Pour onto the tofu and "smash" the tofu into small bite size pieces.
- If it is too sweet you can add a small squeeze of lemon. You can eat this warm (as a breakfast) or cold (as a dessert). Enjoy!