Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Relax by the pool with this tropical cocktail.
- 2 ounces Bacardi Limon (rum)
- 2 ounces amaretto liqueur
- 8 ounces cranberry juice
- carbonated lemon-lime beverage (such as 7Up or Sprite)
- ice cube
- 2 maraschino cherries
- Fill 2 tall highball glasses with ice.
- Add liquors, juice, and top off with soda. Garnish with cherries.
i like to make this cocktail for Luis.
Great cocktail! Beautiful color, smooth and tasty. I used light cranberry juice and diet Sprite and loved this drink - thanks for sharing the recipe!
Wonderful drink even the day before Christmas in rainy cool December. Makes you feel like somewhere on the beach, sun shining down onto your belly :) Sweet and tart and refreshing, the sweet amaretto and the tart cranberry juce make a perfect match. I wasn't sure about the cranberry juice and used unsweetened juice which worked great for me.
Thanks for making a gray December day sunny!
Made for Let's P-A-R-T-Y 2011.