Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Serve with a salad.
Make and share this Tahitian Chicken Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Dredge chicken pieces in flour and brown in shortening.
- Spread rice in the bottom of a roasting pan and arrange chicken pieces on top.
- Combine juice, pineapple, soy sauce, butter, ginger, and water in saucepan.
- Heat until butter is melted and all ingredients combined.
- Pour over chicken. Cover tightly with foil and bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 15 minutes.