Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was getting tired of my standby tahini dressing recipe and wanted something a bit richer, with yogurt being fail-safe for a good source of protein without being too rich. Whips up quickly! 1 SERVING = 2 TABLESPOONS, makes about 1 1/2 cups.
- 1⁄2 cup tahini
- 1 tablespoon tamari soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (or 1 garlic clove)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Whisk all the ingredients together and refridgerate until ready to use.
- If using a whole garlic clove or grainier yogurt, whir in a blender or food processor.