Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Source: "New York Times Natural Foods Cookbook" by Jean Hewitt
Make and share this Tahini Homemade recipe from Food.com.
- Grind the seeds finely in a Moulinex grinder.
- Put the other ingredients in a blender, and blend on medium speed, while adding the ground seeds.
- Blend till the mixture has the consistency of thick heavy cream.
- NOTE: If you can't get kelp, you could substitute some salt (less than a teaspoon).
- If you don't have a Moulinex grinder, maybe you could use a mortar and pestle.