1/3 Photos of Tahini Goddess Salad Dressing
This tastes similar to the brand, "Annie's Natural Goddess Dressing." It's also great for chicken and just about anything else you can dip into it. Try it as a sandwich spread. NOTE: The recipe can be adjusted to your own taste preferences; more or less garlic or onions, etc., until you find the perfect combination of tastes to suit your family. This recipe is a good foundation recipe. NOTE 2: When using the food processor, don't blend too long which incorporates air, making the dressing very thick. Just add a little water to thin it out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil (plain) or 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil (Not plain sesame oil)
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 5 small green onions (white and green parts)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (shoyu if available)
- plus 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 3 fresh garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds (toast them first if desired)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1Combine everything in a blender, immersion blender, or food processor. Do not blend for longer than necessary or it will get too thick.
- 2Taste, (dip a leaf or cracker) to adjust flavors. If too thick add water, a tablespoon at a time, until it's the consistency you prefer.
- 3Add a teaspoon more vinegar or soy for a stronger flavor.
- 4A teaspoon more toasted sesame oil will add a "richer" flavor.
- 5Store in the fridge in a jar with a tight fitting lid.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tahini Goddess Salad Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.1
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 377.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 4.2 g