Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
From the Healthy Food Guide. I made this for dinner tonight-it was simple and really tasty. I'm going to use the sauce over chicken too.
- 200 g plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1 tablespoon tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped coriander
- cooking spray
- 4 (175 g) firm white fish fillets
- 2 teaspoons mild curry powder
- lemon wedge, to serve
- Place the yoghurt, water, tahini, lime juice, garlic and coriander into a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Spray fish with cooking oil. Sprinkle all over with curry powder.
- Heat a chargrill on high. Add fish and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to serving plates and top with tahini sauce. Serve with lemon wedges.