Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Low cal dressing from Picture Perfect Weightloss Cookbook.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tahini (sesame paste)
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, tahini, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Seal the jar and shake well.
- Makes enough to coat about 6 cups of greens.
Great recipe! I used lemon juice instead of vinegar and it still turned out wonderful. Thanks!
I quite enjoyed this. I felt it needed a little sweetness, so I added 1 tsp sugar which balanced it perfectly for me.
I have never made anything with tahini before, although I have always loved hummous. My first bite was a blast of flavor and I loved the flavor and creaminess it gave to this dressing. Easy enough to make for everyday. I can't wait to serve it to company. Thank you so much Sharlene!