This dip can be used as an appetizer, dip, a first course or a salad dressing. This recipe makes a thick version, but can be thinned with water to the desired consistency.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place sesame paste in blender goblet.
- 2On low, slowly add water and lemon juice.
- 3When mixture resembles mayonnaise, add remaining ingredients and blend well*A pretty way to serve Tahinah is to spread it on a plate, then swirl with a knife to create a circle design.
- 4Garnish with chopped parsley or paprika.
- 5Serve as a dip with raw vegies or with pita bread.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tahinah (Sesame Dip)
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 8.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 932.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: