Try it on your falafel, chicken , kabobs , koofta, rice and salad.
Make and share this Tahina Dressing & Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 sprig stemmed flat leaf parsley
- 1 pressed garlic clove
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup Greek yogurt or 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice or 1⁄3 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons water, for thinning (or more)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini (or more)
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Add 1/3 cup lemon juice, sea salt, pepper, cumin and process to a smooth paste.
- Add enough water to obtain a pourable paste.