- to taste tagliolini
- to taste chicken stock
- to taste salt
- to taste butter
- to taste white truffle, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the fresh tagliolini in fresh Chicken Stock, not in water. Add a bit of salt to the stock.
- Drain, reserving the stock for another use, and toss the pasta with a bit of butter.
- Place the pasta on separate serving plates and grate a bit of white truffle over each.
- You will not need cheese or parsley--none of the usual arnishes. Let the truffle speak for itself.