- 1 lb tagliolini
- 1 orange
- 12 strawberries
- 8 ounces raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 15 edible orchids (leave few for decoration)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pan melt butter add diced strawberries, raspberries and orange's juice.
- Add flowers and simmer until wilted at this point add cream,
- Salt and pepper.
- Bring to boil for few minutes until sauce thickened a little.
- Cook pasta "al dente" in salty water, drain and place in pan with sauce; toss together,
- Add cheese. Serve topping with remaining flowers.