Recipe by WonderWouter
Very easy and fast!
Top Review by Soobeeoz
This was very quick and easy to make and even without the chives, which I didn't have, it tasted great. For two serves I used 300 grams of spaghetti rigati, 200 grams of smoked salmon and I halved everything else. I added a little sea salt, some freshly cracked black pepper and five dashes of Tabasco. Will make again!
For 4 persons
- 500 g tagliatelle pasta noodles
- 250 g smoked salmon
- 1 (40 g) canconcentrated tomato paste
- 400 ml cream
- chives (as much as you want)
- 1 onion (I used 3 'sjalotjes')
- 1 glass white wine
- Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the salmon, the onion and the chives in little pieces.
- Boil water for the tagliatelli.
- 'Glaze' the onion.
- Add the wine.
- Boil 'till it becomes 'like glue'.
- Add the salmon, the cream and the tomato paste.
- Reduce 'till it becomes a creamy sauce.
- Put the tagliatelli in the water.
- Serve the tagliatelli with the sauce.
- If you want you can add tabasco.