- 10 1⁄2 ounces butternut squash, peeled and cut into small dice
- 1 pinch chili flakes
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 5 ounces tagliatelle pasta
- 1 1⁄2 ounces flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons ricotta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour 1 tbsp olive oil into a non-stick frying pan and heat. add the squash and cook for 10 minutes, or until tender. Add the chili flakes and garlic and cook over a low heat for 2 minutes.
- Cook the pasta following pack instructions. Drain, reserving 2 tbsp of the cooking water. stir the pasta through the squash, adding the cooking water, seasoning and most of the parsley. Serve topped with a dollop of ricotta and the remaining parsley.