Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Reprinted from Wolfgang Puck Makes It Easy by Wolfgang Puck.
Make and share this Tagliatelle With Pancetta, Shrimp, and Roasted Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces pancetta or 4 ounces bacon, cut into small dice
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 12 large shrimp, cleaned and butterflied
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 4 roasted tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and cut into large chunks
- 3⁄4-1 lb tagliatelle pasta noodles
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped basil
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat and add the olive oil. When the oil is hot, add the pancetta and sauté until crispy and nice and brown. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds to a minute, until fragrant. Stir in the shrimp, chile flakes, and salt and pepper, and continue to cook until the shrimp are pink and cooked through, about 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes and simmer slowly for 5 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of salted water or a pasta pot filled with water to a boil and add the pasta. Cook until slightly al dente. (Dried pasta takes about 10 minutes while fresh pasta cooks in seconds.)
- When the pasta is cooked, drain well, add to the pan with the shrimp, toss well, and garnish with the grated Parmesan cheese and chopped basil. Serve immediately.
This is such a quick, tasty dish. It is a family favorite of ours. Yum!