1/4 Photos of Tagliatelle With Garlic, Gorgonzola and Basil
Yummmmmmmy! Tagliatelle pasta is similar in shape to Fettucine. I'm sure any pasta would be good with this dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and boil for 10-12 minutes until al dente.
- 2While the Pasta is cooking, melt the butter in a pan. Add the garlic and cook for two minutes.
- 3Add half the gorgonzola cheese to the pan with the cream and stir over low heat until the cheese has melted.
- 4Add the basil and season with pepper, if needed.
- 5Drain the pasta, divide between warmed serving plates, pour the sauce over the pasta and scatter the remaining Gorgonzola cheese evenly over each dish.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tagliatelle With Garlic, Gorgonzola and Basil
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 712.0
- Calories from Fat 354
- Total Fat 39.3 g
- Saturated Fat 23.7 g
- Cholesterol 171.2 mg
- Sodium 907.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 25.6 g