Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another from "The Splendid Table" just in time for summer.
Make and share this Tagliatelle With Fresh Tomatoes and Balsamic Vinegar recipe from Food.com.
- Add the garlic and onion to the vinegar in a glass or pottery bowl (metal taints the flavor) and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta as directed on the box until al dente.
- Add the tomatoes and basil to the vinegar and let stand while pasta cooks to blend flavors (about 10 minutes).
- Drain pasta and toss right away with the tomato mixture.
- Toss with the cheese and serve at once.