Another from "The Splendid Table" just in time for summer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add the garlic and onion to the vinegar in a glass or pottery bowl (metal taints the flavor) and marinate for 15 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile cook the pasta as directed on the box until al dente.
- 3Add the tomatoes and basil to the vinegar and let stand while pasta cooks to blend flavors (about 10 minutes).
- 4Drain pasta and toss right away with the tomato mixture.
- 5Toss with the cheese and serve at once.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tagliatelle With Fresh Tomatoes and Balsamic Vinegar
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 623.2
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 113.7 mg
- Sodium 467.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 29.3 g