If you can't get fresh tagliatelle, use dried and just cook for longer, alternatively use any pasta you have!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour the olive oil into a deep, heavy-based frying pan - it should be 1/4in deep in the pan. Heat the olive oil.
- 2Add the garlic and whole chili. Allow the garlic and chili to infuse for 3 minutes or so, then remove and discard the chili.
- 3Stir in the tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes, until they start to soften and oil takes on a golden orange hue.
- 4Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add the tagliatelle and cook for 3 minutes until al dente; drain and return to the saucepan.
- 5Mix the crab with the tomato mixture over a medium heat and cook briefly, stirring gently, until just warmed through. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- 6Add the sauce to the tagliatelle and stir off the heat for 1-2 minutes. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper, add a squeeze of lemon juice and a little of the parsley and serve at once, topping each portion with a further sprinkling of parsley.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tagliatelle With Crab, Cherry Tomatoes, Garlic and Chili
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 705.7
- Calories from Fat 400
- Total Fat 44.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 97.4 mg
- Sodium 208.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 22.0 g