Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My Mum made this years ago, and I wanted to post it so I can access it whenever I can. It is a quick, tasty meal that all the family enjoy. It uses the dried soup mix that would make a pint of soup.
- Pre-heat oven to 200 celcius.
- Fry onion and chicken in oil for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the pepper and broccoli and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the dry soup mix, mustard and water to the pan and bring to the boil, stirring until thickened.
- Place cooked tagliatelle into a suitable heatproof dish and pour the sauce over the top.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 20 minutes.
Used Dry Cream of Soup Mix - Substitute for this, and it turned out sooo good! Never made a dish like this before but will sure make it again, I liked it so much! Thanks for posting! Made for Spring PAC 2010.